1. Writing project proposal for grant-in-aid as per Government guidelines and act as catalyst in arranging grantin-aid from different ministries of Government of India. 2. Interaction with foreign donors for grant-in-aid according to aims and objectives of an organization. 3. Designing project reports for obtaining 100% tax exemptions under section 35AC of Income Tax Actd. 4. Registration of organizations under Section 12A of the income Tax Act and exemptions under Section 80G. 5. Amendment of Memorandum and Rules and Regulations of Society. 6. To prepare project reports for school and get affiliation from C.B.S.E. and other Boards. 7. To prepare project reports for Hospital and Medical College and interact with medical council of India. 8. To prepare project reports for college in the field of Dental, Nursing, B.Ed. Engineering and MCA. 9. To provide traing in the field of Yoga, Aerobic, Meditation and Skin Care.
10. Registration of NGO Under:
- Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Indian Trust Act, 1882
- Charitable & Religious Trust Act, 1920
- Companies Act 1956, Section 25
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976